Tuesday 3 December 2013

Amherst Charter Bus

Some time ago, my sister and I talked about family relationships and together we came to the conclusion that most of us young people rarely care about staying in touch with their own blood relatives. We had to admit to ourselves that we are not much different in that respect, but we promised each other to start reconnecting with our relatives, wherever they are. At least nowadays that is not at all hard to do - with the power of Internet and a little good will, we are able to find and contact almost whoever we can think of.

Ever since my sister and I made that pact, we got in touch with a lot of people from our extended family. Lately, we've been communicating with our cousins from Amherst quite a lot, probably because we are pretty much the same age, conversation subjects are not an issue and we understand each other very well.

The other day, they told us that they would love it if we could come visit and stay at their place for a week or so. My sister and I feel the same, so we got pretty excited about this whole idea. We've only seen these cousins a few times in our entire lives and besides, we've never been to Amherst.
The only problem was that neither my sister nor I have a driving license, but that's not really an issue since we can book an Amherst Charter Bus and go straight to Amherst.

We haven't been traveling long distances in these last few years, but we still remember the lessons that we've learned when it comes to choosing a bus service. Some may argue with this, but with all the companies claiming to offer the best possible services and proving the opposite, I think that it's very important to stick to certain standards when choosing means of transportation. For me, air conditioning and a bathroom are a must, no matter whether I'm traveling long or short distances. My sister told me about another bad experience of hers, so for her, the condition of the luggage compartment is a very important thing. Most importantly, the overall hygiene of the vehicle is what will make us want to book again or remember to never even consider the company again, but the price plays a role too, as well as the overall reputation of the company and what people have to say about it.

Anyway, my sister and I are what we'd like to call ourselves in this case - experienced travelers, so we will make a decision in no time. With all of these criteria in mind, there is no doubt that we will make the right choice for our trip to Amherst.



For more information please visit:  Charter Bus in AmherstMA





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home